The 4th edition of the AlgoSB is now over. Thanks to all speakers and participants!
Step 1: Application
An application letter (pdf format, 1 page max.) should be sent by email to algosb-organizers (at) ibpc (dot) fr with Subject "AlgoSB application", by September 25, 2015. The application should provide
- a mini-vitae or a link to the full vitae,
- a presentation of the applicant's research interests,
- a few lines commenting on the relevance to his or her research of courses that will be taught.
Although the school is primarily intended for Ph.D. students and researchers public laboratories and universities in France, applications from other countries and from industry are welcomed. A maximum of 30 participants will be accepted.
Notification of acceptance will be provided on or shortly after September 25, 2015. Registration opens on this day as well, and closes October 15 2015
Step 2: Registration
The acceptance notification will be accompanied by a link to the online registration website
|Students and researchers from public research institutions and universities||350€|
Registration fees cover:
- Accommodation from Nov 29 (Sunday) evening to Dec 4 (Friday) afternoon: 5 nights in double occupancy rooms at the IESC. In case of high attendance some participants may be lodged in Cargèse.
- Lunches and coffee breaks from Monday to Friday.
- Welcome "apéritif" light buffet dinner on Monday evening.
- Gala dinner Wednesday.
- Bus from Ajaccio airport to the IESC outside Cargèse on Sunday afternoon and return Friday afternoon. (See Access page for details)
- Conference material.
Travel, dinners (except the gala dinner), taxis, or other costs are not included, and are the responsibility of each participant.
It is expected that all participants and teachers will stay at the IESC for the whole week!
Cancellation requests must be received by Oct 15, 2015. No refund can be made after this date.